Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to Back

The high school swimming season officially started this week, and the team certainly "dove' right in with three meets back to back.


We had a meet Thursday:

Friday:

and Saturday:

Friday and Saturday was actually one big invitational divided between the two days. Krissia always does well, but in this meet she was EXCEPTIONAL. She earned three personal records, and led her team to an amazing victory.

Mathison accompanied us all three days; by the third day, he'd had enough! We had to resort to ice cream to keep him happy:

I was able to capture this sweet picture on Saturday of DEl and Mathison cheering on Krissia's relay team:

It was a very exciting, very promising start to the swim season! Krissia was mentioned in the local paper twice this week; if you'd like to read one of the articles, click HERE.

I'll be posting about Halloween next, but I had this cute photo ready and just couldn't resist showing it now :)

3 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Wow! Krissia just gets better and better. No wonder I couldn't get you yesterday. I didn't realize that you would have 2 meets back to back. I can't wait to see the rest of your halloween pics!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Is she a junior this year? I'm glad I wasn't on swim team. Don't think I could rock those speedos.

The Jones Fam said...

Oh my gosh, I just read the previous post and almost died when I saw Jeffersons leg, glad to know it's not real. Cute pics of Mathison, and Krissia is amazing!