Friday, October 30, 2009

CERTainly a Surprise

I sent Jefferson off to a community training last night, and this is how he looked when he returned home:


I might have been upset or scared by his appearance if I hadn't known that this "injury" was a result of playing an earthquake victim in a CERT (community emergency response team) training. Don't they do a great job making it look realistic!

Jefferson had played a victim once before during our neighborhood training and LOVED it; he did such a good job that the CERT team requested him by name for this last exercise (the coordinator lives in our ward). I'm sure that Jefferson's natural flair for the dramatic helps him to be a convincing victim :)

2 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

It looks painful! Ouch. Great for Halloween week!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I was pretty grossed out until realizing that they were fake. At least Jefferson will know how to act in case that really does happen to him.