Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Balloon Challenge



There is a photography site that I recently began visiting (iheartfaces.blogspot.com) to get tips on my new found hobby of photography. They have a weekly photo challenge, and I had just the perfect one for this week's challenge, "Balloons":

This photo of our toddler was taken at a recent family reunion; of all the games and activities available, Mathison definitely enjoyed playing with this balloon the most. He carried it around with him for hours!

6 comments:

Shawnee and Tyson said...

That is a really cute picture! What a perfect photo for that!!

Bunch of Barrons said...

My little guy loves balloons too...he never gets tired of them. Cute photo! :)

McKay Missy and Boys said...

You (or should I say Jefferson) really had me going with the injured leg. Yuck! I'm so glad that it wasn't real.

My boys also love playing with balloons. The pic looks great.

Sara said...

Love the selective coloring. That blue really pops! (no pun intended :)

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

That picture is so neat!

Hayley said...

So cute!