Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our "Twilight" Saga

As you know, the movie New Moon hits theaters this weekend.

But I figure I don't need to see it, because our family has its own young vampire:

Just check out the canines on that kid! And no, I did not "photoshop" them in. Mathison has some of the longest, sharpest, freakiest canines I have ever seen; you can't tell in this picture, but all four teeth are affected. He certainly looks like a little vampire when he flashes a smile that reveals those pointy teeth!

I have to laugh, because although the "Twilight" series has captured the attention of teenage girls and young women everywhere, it's our 12 year old BOY that seems most affected by the upcoming release of the newest movie.

I had no idea Jefferson even knew what the Twilight series was until about ten days ago. I was taking a few quick head shots of him outside when he asked if he could try a serious look. Jefferson immediately stared off into the distance with a brooding expression on his face. After I took the picture, he sighed and said, "That was my Edward pose."

His what??

"My Edward pose," Jefferson responded when I asked him about it. "You know, the vampire from the Twilight series."

So I guess that the "Twilight" saga has captured the attention of adolescent boys, as well.

Here's how the picture turned out: Move over, Edward; there's a new heart breaker in town!

4 comments:

The Andra Family said...

So, has Jefferson just seen the movie, read the books or both?

Photo Crazy! said...

Your boys look gorgeous (if that's a word I can use for them)! Brooke and I are going to the midnight showing on Thurs!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

That is a crazy picture of his teeth!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

How long is Mathison going to keep his blond hair? Do you have a true blond child in the family now?