Wednesday, January 2, 2008

THE BEATTY'S TOP 10 MEMORABLE MOMENTS 2007







At first I toyed around with publishing my New Year's resolutions on my blog but quickly vetoed that idea. Instead, I came up with a list of our family's top 10 most memorable events for 2007. Here they are, not in any particular order of importance:

1. Having our home in Cedar City catch fire

2. Jefferson making it through the year with only a handful of doctor visits and no IV antibiotics


3. Watching Jill Stevens (Miss SUU 2006) win Miss Utah


4. Leaving our hometown of 16 years and moving to Price, Utah


5. Watching Mathison fall down a flight of 16 cement steps and escaping with only a few bruises


6. Having two foster children in our home


7. Watching Krissia set a school record 3x in the 100 Backstroke as a Freshman


8. Del's cancer scare - doctors thought he had melanoma, it turned out to be a removeable skin sarcoma


9. Celebrating Bronson's 16th birthday and realizing that we really are old enough to have a child who can date and drive

10. The times we were able to visit with Kenna


We wish you only the very best "memorable moments" for 2008!

2 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Cute idea to post the top 10. I enjoyed reading them. I thought for sure visiting me would be listed as a top 10. Hehehehe

McKay Missy and Boys said...

I don't think I'd want to post my New Year's resolutions either. Then you are really accoutable. The sad thing is I haven't made any this year. I guess there is always time.