Thursday, January 10, 2008

TAGGED!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags at least 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

10 Years Ago: I was living in Cedar City, struggling to keep up with 3 young children while my husband got to travel the world with "Acclamation."

5 Things on Today's To-Do List:
1. Make invitations for Primary Inservice
2. Attend play group with Mathison
3. Make homemade stew in the crockpot
4. Go to the gym
5. Take a nap with Mathison, as we were "nighttime buddies" last night

Snacks I Enjoy: Popcorn, hot chocolate, homemade chocolate chip cookies

Things I Would do if I Suddenly Became a Billionaire:
1. Tour Italy and Greece
2. Buy a small island
3. Create a publishing company
4. World peace :)

3 Bad Habits:
1. Sometimes cheating at games
2. Losing my temper (although this is improving!)
3. Silently swearing sometimes during #2

5 Places I've Lived:
1. LaVerkin, Utah
2. Beatty, Nevada (this is NOT a typo)
3. West Jordan, Utah
4. Cedar City, Utah
5. Price, Utah

5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Cashier
2. Waitress at Marie Calendar's
3. Receptionist at Nutrisystem
4. Preschool teacher
5. Admissions Officer for Cross Creek Programs

5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1. I once dressed as a prostitute to help a friend ask out a guy for preference. Before the night was over, there were 3 cars circling the block.
2. I hate to go food shopping. I put it off for as long as possible which makes it an even longer and harder process.
3. I would like to see a tornado up close and personal.
4. I have never had a broken bone or stitches.
5. I had never had a speeding ticket in my life until last Novevember, when some unsympathetic cop in Price pulled me over. I later learned that he lives 3 houses up from me.

I TAG NICOLE, MISSY, AND LEESHA

3 comments:

Denise said...

Kim, I had no idea you had this wild streak in you! I like it!

The Perkins said...

I am so with you on the grocery shopping! I would have never guessed the wild streak either...so fun to learn more about you!

The Andra Family said...

Who are you, and what have you done w/ my sister?