Wednesday, January 23, 2008

11 Things I Like About Jefferson

Yesterday was Jefferson's 11th birthday, so I thought I would take a moment and list 11 things that make him special.
  1. 1. He is a wonderful big brother to Mathison
  2. 2. He has an incredible imagination
  3. 3. He is a very fast runner
  4. 4. He can always make me laugh
  5. 5. He has a strong testimony of the gospel that he is willing to share
    6. He is a good helper
  6. 7. He makes friends easily
  7. 8. He is a natural leader
  8. 9. He has deep dimples and long eyelashes
  9. 10. He is tenderhearted
  10. 11. He always remembers to hug me

Happy Birthday, Jefferson! You're a great kid, and we're so grateful to have you as part of our family :)

3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Something that I think is special about Jefferson, is that he is never too "Big" to play with his younger cousins. Thanks Jefferson and Happy Birthday.

The Jones Fam said...

Happy birthday Jefferson! I can't believe he's 11 already! Wow, he'll be in young mens next year!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Happy Birthday to Jefferson! We hope he had a wonderful day. He is getting so big. I can't believe that he is already 11 yr. old. Before you know it he'll be passing the sacrament!

We agree with all 11 qualities you listed about Jefferson and know that there are many more.

jkyujukyjyyyyy;;;ykuhhykgyhyhtukltuikhyuhy6jj65kyh6khy76nfhngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggbhhfhjghjjhghnjgnjhbg. (Ethan writes: I love you Jefferson. I know he is 11 so I like you.)

I'm going to have to leave comments when Ethan is around. He loves to type when I am typing.