Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

Yes, I'm about 2 weeks behind on my blogging.

And no, I hope it's not an indication of what 2010 is going to be like.

We've had a great Christmas vacation. The kids have been out of school for 2 weeks and return on Tuesday. We've been able to have some wonderful family activities, as well as find plenty of time to relax. It's been a good balance.

Here are some pictures of how we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day:

With the Beatty Family:




With the Gubler Family:





Christmas morning:




I plan on posting again in the next day or two with a recap of 2009; it was a good year for the Beatty Bunch. Until then.....over and out!

3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Love the picture of dad, and then the picture of the 2 sheep. Good to spend time with you over the holidays. We live close enough now, we need to do it more often.

The Jones Fam said...

Krissia is such a good sport to still be in the nativity :) I'm glad we got to see you over the holidays!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Nice picture of Dad! I think my favorite Christmas present was gum too.