Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i heart faces - Best Face Photo

This week's challenge at i heart faces is titled "Best Face". They've made it somewhat unique this time as the photo must be one that's been taken in the last two months.

Just before New Year's, our family was spending time at a nearby park when I had the brilliant idea of capturing my youngest child on camera. He had recently celebrated his third birthday, and I had neglected to get an "official" photo of him at three years old.

Of course, taking pictures was not on his agenda; he was at the park to PLAY for heaven's sake! This attitude was captured in this photo, which actually turned out to be one of my favorites from the bunch:
"Could ya just hurry up and take the picture, Mom?"

To see other entries, just click below:

6 comments:

The Andra Family said...

My vote would be this face for sure.

It's The Young's Y'all said...

Your right! He doesn't look thrilled at all! But what a great shot of his expression! I love it!

K said...

lol, gotta love that three-year-old attitude! Love that face and those beautiful eyes!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha I can tell he totally wants you to leave him alone and let him play for heavens sake : ) Very cute! Such a fun age. He looks like a Precious Moment figure with that blond hair and those great big eyes. Very adorable : )

Erin M said...

hee hee! he certainly looks impatient with you, very cute

Photo Crazy! said...

LOVE his eyes! I find that I love the attitude shots almost more then the smile ones! He is so cute! Great job.