Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Opinions, Please

Just before New Year's, our family was at a park and I decided to snap some shots of Mathison to use as his three-year-old pictures.

The trouble is, he is so darn photogenic that I love them all and cannot decided on his "official" photo (the one that will hang in our living room).

If you could leave a comment citing your three favorite photos from the collection below, it sure would be helpful :) Here are the finalists in no particular order:

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

11 comments:

Val said...

Those are all adorable! For a portrait on the wall I like, 1,3 or 8.

The Perkins said...

3, 8, and 9. But you are right all of them are cute!

The Andra Family said...

I like 1, 7 or 8, but you couldn't go wrong with any of them.

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

I like 1,6 and 8. They all are very cute.

Ashley Richins said...

Alright, he is a cutie. My vote is 1,3, or 8!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I like 4 for some reason.

Colleen said...

They are all cute but I like #3 and #4!!!

Sally said...

My favorites are 1,7, or 8. Kim, he looks SO SO much like his mommy. He is adorable!

The Jones Fam said...

You're right, it's very hard to decide! I like the close ups the best :)

McKay Missy and Boys said...

They're all great but I think I like 3 and 8 best.

Shawnee and Tyson said...

One, three or eight! Although, they are all very cute!