Friday, January 22, 2010

Thirteen

It's official, folks.

We now have three teenagers in the family.

Jefferson turned thirteen today.

All I can say is wow. For so long, Jefferson was the baby of the family and I still tend to view him as a little kid. But in three years time, he will be driving. Too crazy!!

There are so many things I love about Jefferson. Here are some of my favorites:

1. He is very tenderhearted.

2. He has a strong testimony of the gospel.

3. He is such a good big brother to Mathison.

4. He's not ashamed to hug or kiss me in public (so rare for teen aged boys!).

5. He has an incredible imagination.

6. He makes friends easily.

7. He is a gifted actor and performer.

8. He is very smart in the areas of math and science.

9. He has an outgoing personality.

10. He is a bit of a ladies' man :)

11. He has a wonderful zest for life.

12. He has adorable dimples and freckles.

13. He is a natural leader.

Happy Birthday, Jefferson! We love you, and are so proud of the wonderful young man you are!

4 comments:

Shawnee and Tyson said...

Wow, Jeffer sure is growing up! He is a very talented kid, and we sure do love him! Happy Birthday from the south country Jeff!

Photo Crazy! said...

I can't believe you have 3 teens! Happy Birthday! You really caught his personality in this pic! Love it!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Happy Birthday Jefferson. We love you and agree with your mom on your many qualities!

The Jones Fam said...

I swear I remember you just doing a post talking about how he was turning 12! Wow, time flies! Happy b-day Jefferson!