Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back Seat Driver

Someone in the family has been telling me how to drive lately:



Yes, my two year old has become a back seat driver.

As I was driving past our church yesterday, Mathison piped up, "You'd better slow down Mom, there's a stop sign up ahead!"

A few minutes later, we approached a stop light and my toddler gave me this additional advice, "The light is red now - we need to wait for it to turn green before we can go."

Good grief.

Next thing I know, he'll be telling me how fast/slow I should drive!

3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

That's typical of a male.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Carter is constantly telling me how to drive. Or at least reminding of what is illegal to do while driving, what the speed limit is and making sure I don't go over it.

It sounds like you guys have experienced some fun family trips.

Photo Crazy! said...

At least you know he will be a great driver...if it lasts until he is 16. He is too cute!