Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bathtime Buddies

Mathison enjoys hanging out with Jefferson, as he is the closest in age to him. Jefferson is usually very patient with his little brother - even though he can be a nuisance sometimes. Whenever Jefferson pays special attention to Mathison, it certainly makes his day.
This picture was taken Friday evening. Jefferson had just returned home from swimming at a friend's house and offered to let Mathison take a bath with him (Jefferson kept his swimming suit on). I got both boys situated in the gigantic master tub.....and the fun commenced. It was great to hear their laughter echoing upstairs as I hurried to fold some laundry during the few minutes before I needed to get Mathison out of the tub and ready for bed.

Suddenly, the laughter ceased. As I wondered what had caused the fun to come to such an abrupt halt, I heard Jefferson yell,"Oooh, Mathison - that's gross. We DON'T pee in the bathtub!"

I think Mathison may have lost his bath time buddy - at least until he's potty trained!

2 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

What a nice older brother! It's so funny to think that Jefferson is the closest in age when there is almost a 10 year difference! Also, tell Krissia I said great job on the pageant, and I wish I could have been there!

The Andra Family said...

cole does the same thing to his brothers, and his brothers give the same reaction Jefferson did.