Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where Did It Go?



I am one of those women who lose a little from their chest size after each child. Although I wasn't overly big to begin with, I still have enough to wear a "B" cup. The gradual move from a snug fit to a looser one in this size hasn't been all that concerning to me.

At least, not until a remark made by Mathison a few days ago.

Now, I'm wondering just how much I rely on support and padding to give me a feminine shape.

Everyone had left for school/work and Mathison and I were lounging around on the couch in our pajamas. I was wearing flannel pants with an extra large T-shirt, and no bra. Mathison climbed onto my lap, gave me a puzzled look, and asked, "Mom, where did your chest go?"

Good question.

4 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I think this story rings true to all the mothers out there.....but I still think you look great!

Photo Crazy! said...

Too funny! Ha Ha
I totally know the feeling. Each time I go bra shopping I find NOTHING!!! Really! They don't make bra's for the regular woman anymore. They should not forget about those who have not gone in for a proceedure! LOL
And I agree with the Jones fam you look really great!

Val said...

Hahahaha!!! That is too funny!! Unfortunately I'm in that same boobless boat. What we do for our kids.... :)

The Andra Family said...

It's funny how they notice EVERYTHING!