Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Angles Challenge



I'm being brave and entering the i heart faces website challenge two weeks running!

This week, the topic is angles.

I decided to enter this photo taken of our youngest this past Halloween. We were attending a neighborhood party, when I noticed our toddler had disappeared. I discovered him hiding behind a wall, finishing a chocolate cupcake he had found who knows where:

Those big innocent eyes and evidence smeared all over his face were just too hard to resist; I had to capture that moment!

To view other fun "angle" photos, just click HERE.

12 comments:

Kaycee said...

Adorable! And a fun angle. :)

Patti Erickson said...

Love this shot. What a face too!

Denise said...

what a great photo...but i think the category maybe should be little devils. : )

Kristen Joy said...

His Eyes are amazing! Great Photo!

3Beauties2Adore said...

LOL!! He looks as if he is saying "I swear, it wasn't me, Mom"! Too funny! He is adorable!

Unknown said...

He's too cute! :D

Kirstin said...

That is just too cute! I like the angle..but mostly the dirty face!!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Oh that is just precious! What a cutie!

The Andra Family said...

Innocent????

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Very cute shot, but you also have a very cute boy to work with!

Photo Crazy! said...

So cute! Oh the story behind his eyes! Hum.....

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Are you sure it was a cupcake and not poop?