Sunday, March 7, 2010

PCR

Wondering what PCR is?

So was I yesterday morning. Mathison had walked over to where I was sitting on the couch, climbed up beside me, then thumped me on my breastbone quite forcefully. When I turned to look at him, he said hopefully, "Remember PCR, Mom?"

PCR? What in the heck was PCR and why was my son hitting me because of it?"

My confusion must have shown, because Mathison said, "You know Mom, PCR." He then put both hands on the top of my chest and began pushing while counting,"One, two, three, four..."

Everything suddenly clicked into place. Mathison was trying to perform CPR on me.

I'm still trying to figure out where he picked that one up from!

3 comments:

Denise said...

that cracks me up.

The Andra Family said...

My first thought was CTR. Too cute.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

I love the story about Matheson with him thinking you were calling yourself Mat and I love this story too. What made him think he needed to do PCR on you?

You did such a great job on the pics! You'll have to do my children.