Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Warmer Days

Spring has been a long time coming to St. George.

Ever since Christmas, the weather has been quite fickle. It's been stormy nearly every week, with only a day or two each week being sunny and wind free. We have yet to see weather in the 70's - something which normally has happened before now.

(Side note: For all of you living in higher altitudes, I probably sound like a big baby. However, I'm becoming acclimated to the warmer climate.)

Anyway, President's Day happened to be a warm, sunny one and we decided to celebrate by hiking in Snow Canyon. We had such a great time! Here are some pictures of our morning:

(Note: Krissia was gone, visiting a friend in Cedar City.)

Our boys:

All of the Beatty boys:

Me and my little buddy:

Mat decided to touch a cactus:

Fun on the trail:

Me and the boys:

Oldest and youngest:

Shadows:

5 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Wish we could've been there, but it looks like you had a good bonding time. All the pics are great. I especially like the 2nd and last.

Photo Crazy! said...

Love St. George weather! Great pictures. You should scatter these around your house. Darling!

The Gubler Fam said...

Nice pictures Kim! You are getting really good!

The Jones Fam said...

Cute, Cute pictures! I especially like the one of you with your boys, and the one of Mat and Bronson. It was fun seeing you last week!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

My favorite pic is of all the men...I like the setup. I miss So. Utah scenery.