Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Love Tooshies!

About a month ago, I entered a photo in the weekly challenge that the I Heart Faces Photography site hosted. I didn't get anything, but it sure was a lot of fun!

I decided that I have a perfect entry for this week's challenge of "I love tooshies." As the title implies, pictures must include the backsides of the subjects. Here is my picture:



This was taken a few months ago when my sister and I took our children to a local mountain to see the fall leaves. We decided to go on a walk; the little boys ended up in a group, following my sister down the lane. I couldn't help but snap a picture of this scene; it reminded me of a mother duck followed by her babies :)

4 comments:

It's The Young's Y'all said...

You are so right! It does remind you of a Mother Duck and her lil babies! Such a beautiful shot!

Photo Crazy! said...

How cute is that! I have some tooshy shots that I need to post from bowling last week! LOL

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww what a sweet picture!!!
~M.P. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

The Jones Fam said...

That's funny, I can totally see the mother duck, baby hen thing. Very cute!