Saturday, December 19, 2009

An Early Christmas Present

Here is a picture of Mathison opening presents on his birthday:
Today, he decide to give me an early Christmas gift.

Earlier this morning, I walked into the family room and noticed Mathison had taken off his jogging bottoms and was walking around in a diaper. When I asked him to put them back on, he said, "No Mom, I want different pants." My response was that those were the pants he chose to wear and he needed to leave them on.

"No, Mom," Mathison replied impatiently. "I want to wear UNDERWEAR."

Hallelujah! Of course, I had no arguments against his wish.... and so far he has done GREAT! My thought was to try potty training again the week after Christmas; but, I have no problems bumping it up a few days.

Here's hoping this time's the charm :)

1 comment:

The Jones Fam said...

Yeah! That is a GREAT Christmas present. One of my friends recently told me that that is the best way to potty train, just let them do it on their own!