Monday, December 7, 2009

The Best of the Best

As far as husbands go, I hit the jackpot.

Simply put, I have the best of the best.

Today is his birthday, so I wanted to take a moment and list some of the things I like best about him. I decided to go with the number "seven" as today is the seventh, and the numbers in DEl's new age add up to 7 (hint: it's not 34 or 52).

1. I love DEl's enthusiasm for life; he always puts 100% into whatever he does.

2. I admire the way he respects and honors his parents.

3. DEl is wonderful with helping people discover their talents and feel confident about their abilities.

4. He knows how to tell a GREAT story :)

5. DEl is an extremely talented director and musician.

6. He is a great provider and takes an active interest in our children's lives.

7. My husband has a strong testimony of the gospel and is a worthy holder of the priesthood; I am SO grateful for this.

Happy Birthday, DEl!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday DEl. We love you so much!!

Troy is in Paris...so if he doesn't get a chance to call, I know he's thinking of you.

The Andra Family said...

All day I knew it was his birthday and meant to text/call him. Then, of course when I climbed into bed at night, I said to Eric, "Oh, today is DEl's birthday, I meant to call him." Happy day late birthday DEl.

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Happy Birthday DEl! You've been a great addition to our family. My Kim wishes you'd bring back that famous moustache you were rocking way back when.

Photo Crazy! said...

Tell DEl happy birthday from us! I know how you feel...because I hit the jackpot as well. Fun pictures!

The Jones Fam said...

Happy birthday DEl, I hope you were able to do something fun!