Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kolob, Part One

Yesterday, DEl and I were able to take our four youngest children to his parents' cabin on Kolob. My sister Nicole and her three boys were able to join us for lunch and an afternoon's worth of exploring and fun.

We always enjoy our time up there; it is so peaceful and beautiful. I love being able to reconnect with nature while spending time with my family.

I took over 50 photos while we were up there, and I've decided to share a few of the favorites with you. This segment features the "people" part, and a later post will showcase the nature shots.

My family will probably notice that Jefferson and Cooper are not in any of the photos; they were down at the lake catching crawdads when these pictures were taken.


















3 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Great pics! I am confused...4 youngest? Are you doing foster care or something? I am glad you had a great time. I really, really, really wanted to go to the Mtns yesterday. The leaves are amazing! I can't believe or babies are going to be 3 soon...should we cry together. Jennie

The Andra Family said...

You took some great photos, and I love what you did with them. Thanks for letting us tag along, and thanks for not posting the not so flattering picture of me with you.

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I too am perplexed by the "4 youngest children" comment....was that an 'oops' on your part or a funny way of saying you took all of your kids?