Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Family Pics

First of all, let me begin by saying "there's no place like home." We returned to Price late last night after spending the past week in Hurricane. Our family had a great time and we're all worn out from playing with our friends and family. Mom Beatty was a wonderful hostess as usual, but it was really nice to sleep in our own beds again!

We had many adventures during our Easter vacation - too many to post in just one blog. So, I've decided to highlight different parts of our trip in my upcoming blogs this week. I wanted to begin by showcasing our new family pictures taken a few days ago by Karl Hugh, our good friend and a photographer from Cedar City. He did an exceptional job!! The photo at the beginning of our blog is our new "official" family photo, but here are some other fun shots I wanted to share:



The Beatty "lineup"







We know who's the real boss














Girls just want to have fun





Our beautiful children


Finally, here are the first "couple" photos Del & I have had taken since our wedding:





We're having a hard time deciding which one to order; I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions :)























8 comments:

Denise said...

Holy Cow!

These photos are just amazing. I LOVE THEM!

I like the one of you and DEl looking at the camera, for a formal "couple" photo.

But that one of you and he laughing, I would order that one too!

It is just such a moment, I would have to have that one too!

The Valentine Fam said...

Very cute pictures! He did a great job. I like the bottom two of you and Del. It was fun to see you guys this weekend.

The Jones Fam said...

I love all of the pictures, they turned out great! I like that you're all wearing a distinct color, they all go well together. I think you look beautiful in all of the pictures of you and DEl. I agree with Denise that you should get the laughing one, and I think you should get the one of you smiling with your mouth closed and both of you looking at the camera.

The Andra Family said...

I like both of the black and white ones of you and DEl. All of them turned out great. We miss you guys.

Tara said...

Your pictures are so great. I love the bright colors. I like the bottom two of you and DEl the best. It was nice to see you guys last week at your parent's farewell. Mathison is so cute!!

The Perkins said...

Those photos are AMAZING! Love the family picture...well I really like them all actually. This really made me want to get some professional photos of Shane and I.

I like the bottom right of you and DEl.

It was great seeing you guys this last weekend. Thanks for coming to the shower!

The Gubler Fam said...

Your family pictures are darling. And Kim I think you look beautiful. And so do your children and DEl. Anyways I would order all of them!! It was so fun to have you here for the farewell.

Amanda said...

Kim...what great pictures! Karl did a fabulous job!!! You and your family are great! You picked great colors!!!

-Amanda