Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Cruising Along



Nothing particularly exciting has happened the past few days; it's been nice to be able to enjoy some "down time" and catch up on things. The snow is finally melting, and with the time change also bringing longer days I've seen a definite improvement in my mood :) Here are some fun pictures we took over the weekend:

Mathison "helping out" in the kitchen


Krissia hamming it up


Jefferson with contacts


Bronson busy at work


My handsome husband, Dean of Students


We think the baby REALLY enjoyed that chocolate!


It's a girl thing


6 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Did Krissia dye her hair? I think it looks really cute! I still think you look too young to be the mother of children that old!

Kimber said...

Yes, she did - I was wondering who'd be the first to notice it! It's an auborn color; I also like the darker color better - it makes her eyes stand out

The Andra Family said...

Cute pictures! There's no missing Krissia's hair. Looks great; can't wait to see it in person this weekend.

The Perkins said...

Those kind of days are the best!
Tell Krissia I love her hair, she looks adorable!

The Valentine Fam said...

It's always nice to have a few relaxing days in between the hustle and bustle.

Jefferson is going to be quite the charmer and I LOVE Krissia's new hair!

The Beatty Beehive said...

Hey Kim, I've been "watching" your blog for a bit. So cute and fun to catch up. I've decided to try one of my own! See you this weekend! Kelli