Thursday, June 4, 2009

Splish Splash

I can't believe it's been nearly a week since my last post. It's not that I have nothing to post about; it's just that we've just been incredibly busy.

Summer is in full swing, and I'm not just talking about the absence of school. I'm talking about the presence of HEAT. We've been in the mid 90's every day for weeks, and even hit 100 before May ended.

How is a cold-blooded family used to Cedar City temperatures able to deal with this kind of unaccustomed heat? The only way we know how......in the water!

We now have a pool pass to the Washington Rec Center, and have been regular patrons the last 10 days. Here are some photos from an outing we took yesterday; the two older boys and DEl were unable to come, but many of you might recognize the third child in some of the pictures:





5 comments:

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Come back down to Phoenix and we'll shown you some real heat. J/K That's great that you were able to take Kenna.

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I can't believe how big Kenna is now. Glad she can still be in your lives.

Photo Crazy! said...

How fun to have Kenna along. Maybe thats why I lived in the water all summer in St. George growing up? Oh yea we had a swamp cooler also. I love the water pics!

The Andra Family said...

I tried calling you the other day to make sure you were alive, due to the lack of posts this past week. I'm so happy you got to spend time with kenna.

The Jones Fam said...

Can I have Krissia's swimsuit body? I can't believe how old Kenna is! She's still adorable :)