Monday, June 15, 2009

Name Change

See this kid?

After last week, I've decided to change his name. Instead of "Mathison", I call him M.M. - or "Mischief Maker".

It was one of those weeks where he was into EVERYTHING, and it seemed like whatever he got into ended up all over the floor: a full water bottle, a box of cereal, a cup of ice, and a bottle of A1 steak sauce.

Trust me, it's been loads of fun.

On a different note, I have the winner of the "Name that photo" contest. Thanks to all of you who left a comment; I thought they were very clever. In order not to seem biased, I ran the entries by DEl without telling him who submitted them.

And the one he chose was.......

"Tongue Tied" submitted by Nicole.

Congratulations to the winner!

3 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

I am glad you had a winner. I could not seem to come up with anything. I was having a non-creative week last week. Jenna has been a little M&M this week too. It must be summer!

The Jones Fam said...

That's funny, in the picture you used he really does look like a little mischief maker! I definately feel for you, I feel the same way about Jett. We call him the destroyer.

The Andra Family said...

A few comments and this and previous posts I am behind on:

Congrats to Krissia. That is a big accomplishment, something I could never do.

I cannot believe how sunburned Krissia's nose got after the Trek.

We too have nicknamed Cole, "Dennis". I love the picture you posted for M.M.

Yay me for winning. I struggled even coming up with that one. Looks like we'll have to get together to swap our prizes.

Give aways are fun. We need to figure out a way to get more to participate.