Sunday, June 21, 2009

One Great Father


As we celebrated Father's Day today, I felt so grateful to have a husband who is a wonderful father to his children. Not every child is so lucky.

I can honestly say that DEl deeply loves each one of our children and works hard to provide for their needs. He offers an excellent example of hard work and integrity for our kids, and truly wants them to be happy.

Today, I asked the family what their favorite thing to do with their father is. Krissia and Jefferson both said the same thing simultaneously:

"Shopping!"

I think it's because DEl ends up buying them something every time they accompany him to the store.

Maybe I should go shopping with him more often :)

2 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

We are truely blessed!

The Andra Family said...

Funny, because you didn't need to tell me that about DEl, it is something naturally picked up on.