Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Random" Post

My sister-in-law Paulette tagged me a few days ago, and I'm just now getting around to posting. The tag is: post six random things about myself, create a link back to the person who tagged you, tag six other people, let those six know they've been tagged, and post the rules.

I had to think about this one, because sometime in the past year I received a similar tag, and I wanted to post something new this time. This is what I've come up with:

1. I really wanted to become a veterinarian when I was young, and I'd try and heal any hurt animal I found - especially the birds that fell victim to my brothers' BB guns!

2. The sound of fingernails scraping against ice really bothers me.

3. When eating a candy bar, I always begin by nibbling off the chocolate around the top and edges.

4. I dream I've been hit by lightning at least once a year.

5. I LOVE de-boning cooked chicken and turkey.

6. Street lights often turn off/on whenever I walk or drive by.

I tag: Nicole, Missy, Leesha, Emry, Jennie and Stacie.

3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

So, how often do you hear fingernails against ice? I can't say I've ever.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Interesting about the street lights turning off; however, I wasn't shocked about the veterinarian. I remember you picking maggots out of a kitten's stomach wound with tweezers.

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I remember you shooting a bird or two. And just the thought of fingernails scraping against old, rusty metal gives me the chills.