Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Battle Wounds

As I posted before, I'm playing on a Women's Basketball team comprised of Relief Society sisters in our ward. It might sound like we're just a bunch of old-timers hobbling up and down the floor who are too timid to get in there and really mix it up. I assure you, that's not true. Just take a look at these bad boys I got from last Thursday's game:

Bruise on forearm


Bruise on knee

Our team is currently in 1st place, so I guess it's worth sacrificing a few body parts :) It's just a good thing our team gets this week off so I can give these newest "trophies" time to heal!

4 comments:

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Your bruise looks aweful! I don't think I've had a bruise that bad since soccer.

Happy belated birthday Jefferson. I seriously can't believe he's twelve. How wonderful that Grandpa Beatty took part in the ordination.

It was great catching up with you today.

Photo Crazy! said...

Maybe you can give RS sisters a new image.

The Andra Family said...

You know you're getting old when you bruise that easily and they look that bad. j/k I think it's great you're playing.

The Jones Fam said...

Ouch! Cool battle wounds though. Are your kids impressed? Do they come to watch and cheer you on?