Monday, August 18, 2008

Back in School

Today was the first day of school...where did the summer go?

My kids prepared for this event in very different ways, showcasing their different personalities. Jefferson put about 15 minutes into deciding what pants and shirt he was going to wear, but didn't go beyond that. Krissia spent half a day trying on different outfits, planning what she was going to wear for the first three days of school and planning every detail from her hair to her socks to her earrings. Bronson threw on the first clean outfit he could find.

I can't believe I have a senior this year......I guess my days masquerading as a twenty-something are gone :) It also looks like Mathison and I are going to be best buddies again now that all of my babysitters are back in school!

Here are the kids before they left this morning; don't they look great?




Just a quick side note: When I asked everyone to line up for pictures, the first one to jump up was DEl. I asked him what he was doing, and he said that it was his first day of school, too (CEU started today). What a ham!

7 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Cute new layout! Does Bronson have a beard? CRAZY! Don't worry, you could probably still pass for a 20 something :) All of the kids looks great!

Kimber said...

Yes, Bronson has a goatee...and it's driving DEl and I crazy! He reminds me of Shaggy on Scooby Doo.

The Andra Family said...

Everyone looks very sharp. You have beautiful children. Love the scruff on Bronson.

Chad and Deb Mission said...

Your kids are so cute, and look great ready for their first day of school. I did the same thing with my "senior" and "sophomore" who just lined up and gave me the smile, probably thinking, we're in high school now "please, just get it over with mom".
The Jones boys would be jealous of Bronson's beard. They couldn't grow one if they tried, and they have...not a pretty thing.
Have a good time spending time with Matheson.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Your kids look so grown up! And I can't believe that Bronson is a SENIOR!!! I don't know where I've been, but a senior? Tell Krissia that I love the shirt she picked out for the first day.
I think that we will be coming up to Utah for Labor Day weekend. My 10 yr. reunion is then and although we have a brand new baby, I believe we will be going.

The Perkins said...

They all look great! The first day of school is always fun.

The Gubler Fam said...

Cute kids!! So where is DEl's picture?