Friday, November 26, 2010

A Bit of This and That

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We spent a very nice day with DEl's family by eating a wonderful dinner, playing games, and viewing the newest Harry Potter movie.

We've had a lot going on this past week; here is a quick review with pictures:

Celebrating Mathison's birthday:

Trying a new, very short hairstyle:

Meeting up with Santa:

The production of "Hello Dolly":

When I check back in a couple of days, we should have some fun news and pictures to share :)

6 comments:

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Your hair is very short. It makes you look younger. Happy Thanksgiving!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

You guys are so busy and your family is growing up so quickly. I hope you had a great Disneyland trip. We'll see you soon.

The Jones Fam said...

I like the pixie cut :) I've always wanted to go really short, but I'm too scared! Love the pic of all your kids together on Mat's b-day.

Shawnee and Tys said...

You can definitely pull of the short hair dos better than anyone I know! Looks great!

The Andra Family said...

So, I was in suspense as to the "fun news" comment you left, then I read missy's comment. I didn't know you were headed to Disneyland?!

Photo Crazy! said...

Happy Birthday to our babies! I can't believe they are 4! Hope he had a wonderful time. Jenna loved all her pink girly stuff again, she just has a little more spunk then last year! You have had may hair styles this year. You can wear any of them. That is a rare thing. I like this cut on you, but not on the girl from Harry Potter.