Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birthday Boy

My Dear Little Mathison,

Yesterday was your fourth birthday; my, how you are growing up!


Although you view yourself as quite the "big boy", I hope it's okay that you'll always be MY baby :)

We waited such a long time for you to join our family - ten years. When we learned you were coming, we wondered how you would look and what your personality would be like.

With your blond hair and big, blue eyes, you certainly look like a little angel:

However, it didn't take long for us to discover your mischievous side:Yes, you certainly keep us on our toes!

I love the age you are at right now, it seems you always view the world through eyes filled with wonder:

You are constantly on the go; you'd spend all day outside if you could:

You have a cute little sense of humor that keeps us all in stitches:
I love that you fill my day with laughter.

And I love those rare, quiet moments when you stop to take in the world around you:

Each day with you is filled with surprises as you live life to the fullest:

I am so happy you are part of our family, and I can't wait to discover what the next year will bring!

I love you so much!

Mom

8 comments:

Val said...

This is so precious. What a cute little one you have!

Denise said...

happy birthday mathison.

Photo Crazy! said...

Happy Birthday cute boy! Love the darling pics that capture him!

Paulette said...

Happy Birthday Mathison. I am glad we were able to share a little time that day with you painting and doing Lego's. Aunt Paulette loves you.

The Andra Family said...

Colin had fun at his party. Thanks for the invite.

The Jones Fam said...

I remember when you called to tell me you were pregnant with him. I was so surprised and so happy for you! Wow, now he's already 4 years old! Happy birthday Mathison!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I can't believe he is already four years old! Happy Birthday Mat!

Shawnee and Tys said...

Love the pics! Happy Birthday Mathison, we love you!