Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Sophi

On the 4th of July, I decided to do a quick little photo shoot of my niece, Sophi. She will turn two next month, and is just as cute as can be! After ignoring me for the first few minutes, she really started playing it up for the camera. That lasted for about 10 minutes before she was DONE.

It was quick, but I think we were able to get some good shots. If you have time to leave a comment, I'd appreciate learning which ones are your favorites as I am playing around with different editing techniques.

Thanks!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

6 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Humm...I wonder if you can read the comment before mine?! LOL. Great pictures. she is darling. Little ones NEVER last for pictures!

The Andra Family said...

I like 4,6,7,10,12.
Funny I read this today, because I was going to call you to do Camryn's 6 months next week?
Let me know

The Jones Fam said...

I really love 1,6,7,and 10. I don't know if I have a favorite, they're all cute!

Shawnee and Tyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawnee and Tyson said...

I messed up on my comment before, so I erased it... Anyway. I love #9 - I think the lighting is perfect on it! I also like 7 and 10! Super cute!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

All of them look great! You really have an eye for a good portrait. It helps to have cute subjects!