Friday, July 23, 2010

Mission Accomplished

I am happy to report that we are officially diaper and pull-up free.

Mathison has been going "number one" consistently in the toilet since January, but has really struggled on the other end (terrible pun, I know). I had plans to finish things up at the end of spring, but that's when Mathison had his cast put on. So, as soon as we returned home from his final cast removal, I put away his pull-ups, crossed my fingers, and began "Operation Big Boy Pants".

It's actually been easier than I thought it would be, and I'm happy to report that Mathison has only had one minor accident in the past 2 weeks.

Oh happy, happy, day. Our family is through with diapers (and potty training) FOREVER.

Mission accomplished!

Victory never smelled so sweet :)

4 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Congratulations. Cute picture too.

The Jones Fam said...

That picture is ADORABLE :) I'm happy for you! Hopefully I can report the same thing in the next few weeks!

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

Yaaayyy! Congratulation! I love the picture. :)I need to get going with Talon....I'm just really not looking forward to it.

Shawnee and Tys said...

Yay for Mathison! Don't get ahead of yourself though, you may not be done quite yet.... You might be changing DEl's diapers 40 years from now :)