Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Senior Ball

Krissia had another chance to attend a formal dance at her school; and although it was her third one this year, she seemed just as excited as the first time around :)

Of course, the night began with the exchange of flowers:



Krissia's date is a teammate of hers on both the swim and track teams. He's a sweet guy... but not all that tall. With her high heels on, Krissia is 6'2":

I'm happy to report that she's secure with her height and wasn't bothered that much by being much taller than her date :)

While waiting for her date to arrive, I asked Krissia if I could snap a few pics of her all dressed up. She soon began posing for the camera, and it soon turned into a quick photo shoot. Can I just say that she is one photogenic young lady! Here are some of my faves:







Which one do you like best?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just quickly want to add that this house is now officially ours!! We had the closing yesterday; it's so good to have everything finally settled. We celebrated by having lunch at McDonald's. Yes, McDonald's - Mathison had earned three "pooh pooh" stickers (still working on that end of potty training), and that was the reward he had chosen before I knew we'd be closing that day :)

4 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Ooooh I love her dress! It's modest, but classic! I think my fav is the serious pic. She is so beautiful :) Congrats on getting the house, that's such great news!

The Perkins said...

She is absolutely GORGEOUS! I can't pick a favorite...love them all!! I hope she had a fantastic time at the dance :). So glad to hear about the house that is great!

The Andra Family said...

She is so beautiful on the outside, but those of us who know her know she is just as beautiful on the inside!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I like the pics where she's smiling. And the serious ones. So basically all of them. Glad you closed on your house.