Saturday, April 24, 2010

He's Simply "D" Best

The last few weeks have been big ones for Dixie College as they celebrated "D" week and prepare for graduation in a few short weeks.

And the man behind it all?


That's right - Dixie College's Dean of Students.

I recently had the opportunity to assist in two of the events DEl was over: the "D" Queen pageant, where I was the auditor, and the Entertainer of the Year selection committee as part of the "Dixie Awards". Can I just say how wonderful these productions were?

Not only did I witness the finished result, but also got to see the other side - all of the hard work and long hours that went into it. My husband was often up before dawn and home quite late during preparations. DEl loves the students, and it certainly shows through his efforts in making their time at Dixie a special one.

I hope Dixie realizes just how special their Dean is. In my opinion, he's simply "D" best!

3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

DEl does put on a great show. He has such great talent for that.

Photo Crazy! said...

Wow! Great job DEl and great title Kim! I know people take these events for granted. Dixie is lucky to have you D!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Knowing DEl, I'm sure everything was a success. Dixie picked D right man for D job.