Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Benson

It's been raining babies in the Gubler family.

There have been three births since the middle of January, and two more girls are expecting babies this year.

My youngest sister, Shawnee, asked if I could shoot a few pics of her son, Benson. He is such a cute boy and has the biggest blue eyes! I was able to watch him yesterday while Shawnee had a doctor's appointment, and I decided it was the perfect time to once again trying my skills at photographing a newborn. Here are a few of the pics I've been able to work on so far:







4 comments:

Shawnee and Tyson said...

Kim! I love them, they look so great! I can't get over it - I really love what you have done with all of them! Thanks so much again!

The Andra Family said...

So, be honest.....was he more cooperative then Cam? They look great. I really like the 2 black n white ones

The Jones Fam said...

Oh my gosh I love these pics! You did a great job! Can I reserve you for the month of December?

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Those are some ultra-cute pics. We might need to fly you out and take some of Barrick.