Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Demotion


Whenever I ask Bronson a question, I can be sure to get the truth - plain and simple, without any sugarcoating.

Bronson started college classes on Monday, and when I asked him today how things were going he stated, "Fine. I'm just not happy about the demotion."

Demotion?

When I asked what he meant, Bronson replied, "I had to work four years in high school to become a senior - and here I am, starting over as a freshman again."

At least freshmen in college don't get stuffed into lockers and aren't given whirlies :)

(NOTE: For those of you who are interested, Bronson is taking 14 credits this semester and is majoring in English.)

3 comments:

McKay Missy and Boys said...

That is a little strange to think that Bronson is old enough for college.

Photo Crazy! said...

You have a college sudent! Well at least peopl won't believe it (you look like you are in college).

The Beatty Beehive said...

Bronson... you'll always be at the top on my list. You are most likely supremely smarter than most of the freshman let alone seniors there! Have a fun college time!