Monday, August 10, 2009

Almost There

When I auditioned for Annie Get Your Gun, I can truly say I didn't anticipate the many, many hours it would take. For the past six weeks, I've spent about 30 hours per week in rehearsal and production....almost the equivalent of a full-time job! We've finally reached the last week, and I have to admit that I'm ready for it to end :) Don't get me wrong; it's been a lot of fun, I've made many new friends, and it's been a wonderful way to spend some one-on-one time with Jefferson. The show is also great; the cast has gotten a standing ovation for every show. It's just that I'm ready to have a little time to BREATHE again.

These pictures were actually taken a few weeks ago when the entire family was able to come watch the show(DEl and Krissia have each seen a second show since). The remaining shows for this week are on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights @ 7:30, with a Saturday matinee @ 2 p.m. Shows are selling out fast - especially for the matinee, so I recommend you buy your tickets soon if you plan to catch the show before it closes.


3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

We really enjoyed it and you did a great job.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

So sad that I couldn't see it. What a great way for you and Jefferson to spend time together.

The Jones Fam said...

I'm coming this week, hopefully I can come see it! Are those real extensions you're wearing, or just ones for the play?