Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to Real Life

For the past month, my mantra has been "Once this play is over, I'll finally have some time to myself again."

Sadly, this hasn't happened quite yet....and I have a feeling that life won't ever "settle down" while I have kids at home. Oh well, someday I'll have my life back :)

Anyway, I've taken a lot of pictures lately but just haven't had the time to edit and post them. This batch was taken about 10 days ago, when I met my sister Nicole and her boys at Jumpin' Jacks for an afternoon of fun a week before school started.

Mathison finally was brave enough to try climbing a slide on his own:


I tried some fun effects on this photo of Jefferson:


Cooper, Jefferson, and Mathison posing for me in the bounce area:


Dance Party! This is where they shut off the lights, turn on the dance strobe, and crank up the music:


I think the boys are doing the "chicken" in this photo:


Not quite sure what Jefferson is doing here, but I think it's fun that you can see Nicole in the background:


Doing the wave. I think Nicole looks so cute with her little prego bump :) She was such a good sport, dancing with her boys the whole time:

4 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Thanks for not posting "too" embarrassing of a picture of me. We had a good time and we're happy your family was along.

Photo Crazy! said...

My kids love Jumpin Jacks too. It was so fun to see you at the play! You did a fantastic job. It was a wonderful production. I really loved it. It must run in your family to have preg. bellies that don't show. No fair!

The Jones Fam said...

That dance party sure looks fun! I can't believe how big Mathison looks. I guess he is turning 3 soon!

The Beatty Beehive said...

We took Larson there with some friends for his birthday. Fun fun!