Thursday, May 21, 2009

Con"grad"ulations are in Order!

WARNING: This post contains MANY photos!

As you might have guessed from the title, Bronson graduated from school this morning.

I'm not quite sure what I'm feeling right now. It's a strange mixture of pride, relief, sadness, and nostalgia.

I'll post more on that later, but I wanted to get some pictures up of our exciting day.

Bronson showed a wide range of emotions himself throughout the ceremony:

impatience

interest

humor

pensiveness

The ceremony was short and sweet - just the way we like them! All too soon, it was time for Bronson walk on the stage and get his diploma:

Bronson seemed pretty happy with himself afterwards!

Grandparents were in attendance to show their support:

Of course, Del and I were extremely proud:

With his favorite teacher (English), Mrs. Lowe:

Our two oldest children:

Bronson and his good friend, Joe:

After the ceremony we went for lunch at Chuckarama, where Aunt Paulette and Grandpa Gubler were able to join us. However, we couldn't celebrate for long; the students attending the senior trip had to be back at the school by 1:30. They are traveling to California, where they will be spending time at places like Disneyland, the beach, and Magic Mountain.

Truthfully, I think Bronson was probably more excited for the senior trip than he was to be graduating :)

3 comments:

Denise said...

congratulations! we are so proud of you!!

The Andra Family said...

Great pics! Crazy to believe he's graduated.

Photo Crazy! said...

Congrats! I can't believe you guys already have a graduate! I remember having those same emotions at my graduation. We head to Cali tomorrow. Maybe we will run into Bronson. What a wonderful time for him.