Friday, April 24, 2009

Water Play: Part Two

While soaking up the sun (and water) at the Town Square by the Tabernacle, I was able to get some pretty cute shots of Mathison. Given the fact that he is two and won't hold still or repeat a cute pose on demand, coupled with an extremely crowded park which made it nearly impossible to catch him alone, I feel like this "impromptu" photo shoot turned out pretty well!

Here are some of my favorites; I am preparing a couple of scrap pages and would love some comments about which photos you like the best.







3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

2nd, third, fourth, and fifth from the top were my fav. But really, they're all cute.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

All very cute espc. 2,3 & 8.

Photo Crazy! said...

He is too cute! I know what you mean about not holding still! All the pics are darling. I really like 2,3 & the last one.