Sunday, April 19, 2009

Campaign

I just realized that I haven't blogged in almost a week. I feel like my life has been moving forward in fast speed the past month or so!

One of the activities keeping our family busy is Krissia's decision to run for class officer. When she made the announcement, I inwardly groaned inside because I didn't know if I'd be up for it (let's be truthful,the parents usually do most of the work for school campaigns).

However, Krissia is a go-getter and can be quite organized when she feels motivated. She came up with several cute ideas as slogans and organized a poster-making party for her friends yesterday afternoon. DEl has also been eager to help; overall, this campaigning experience has been a pretty good one so far!

Krissia hangs up her posters tomorrow and hands in her speech. When all is said and done, the results should come in towards the end of the week. She is running for Activities Chair, a position I think she'd do well in.

Poster Party


Finished Product


GOOD LUCK, KRISSIA!!

3 comments:

McKay Missy and Boys said...

It seems that most of the friends that showed up to help with the posters are boys. Good luck Krissia!

The Andra Family said...

Krissia is such a likable person; anyone would be crazy to not vote for her.
Hope those briefs are clean, otherwise the campaign might backfire on her.

Photo Crazy! said...

Go Krissia! She is a leader! She is tooooo cute.