Thursday, March 26, 2009

An Alliterate Fellow

Alliterate: To show alliteration (using several words close together that begin with the same letter). Not to be confused with illiterate, which is the inability to read or write.

Okay, as this post is about Mathison, it's obvious that I will be the one doing the alliteration - not him. I just couldn't pass up the clever word play for the title :)

I discovered the idea of combining alliteration with pictures on another blog a few weeks ago and just had to try it out! I'm using pictures taken from our park adventure posted about in our last blog. Here is what I "caught on camera":
considering


checking


cheerful


concentrating


caged


contemplating


comrades


captivated


charming


closeup candid

4 comments:

Denise said...

cute idea Kim. Love the photos.

The Andra Family said...

He is a cutie and you a such a great mother.

The Jones Fam said...

What a cut little boy, I love the contemplating picture!

Photo Crazy! said...

He is to stinking cute! I just want to kiss him!