Monday, December 1, 2008

A Wonderful Wedding


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend; I know our family enjoyed spending the vacation with loved ones.

This blog is actually a belated blog about my youngest sister's wedding, which was on Nov. 22nd. She married Tyson Pulsipher, a former student of DEl's. We know him quite well, and feel that Shawnee couldn't have made a better choice:)

It was a wonderful weekend, with all of my brothers and sisters coming in from various states (Nevada, Arizona, Nebraska, and Kentucky) and my parents taking a few days away from their mission on the Navajo reservation in Arizona. Here are a few pictures I took outside of the St. George Temple:






5 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I think that last one is my favorite! Mathison looks just like one of the boys!

Shawnee and Tyson said...

Yay! I'm so glad you took pictures too!! I love all of them! I want you to email me the ones you took too... if you don't mind :) I sure appreciated all your help with everything - the table cards you made turned out great! Love you!!

Denise said...

WOW. Shawnee got married. She made a beautiful bride.

The Andra Family said...

You got some cute pics. I love the one w/ colin and kriss

Justi said...

It looks like Shawnee's wedding was beautiful and wonderful. That is so great. I loved the pics of all your kids. I cannot believe how grown up they look.