Wednesday, December 3, 2008

St.George Outdoors

We've been in St. George two months now, and I have to admit that we are absolutely LOVING the mild weather. Although it's the beginning of December, most of the leaves have yet to fall from the trees! It's so fun to be able to spend time outdoors in shirtsleeves or - if it's a "cold" day - a jacket. Our family has taken advantage of the beautiful weather by taking some outdoor excursions, and these pictures were taken when we visited the Tonaquint Nature Park about 3 weeks ago:

There were plenty of ducks and fish to feed:

Bronson and Jefferson feeding the ducks:

Mathison had more fun eating the bread himself rather than feed it to the fish!

Krissia dressed in an old T-shirt with no makeup and still looking gorgeous

Del and Jefferson racing on the trail

Enjoying a short walk


I seriously thought about rubbing it in to you folks who are living in cold weather country, but I realized that our positions will probably be reversed next summer when we are melting in the 100 degree heat and you are enjoying the mild weather :)

5 comments:

The Andra Family said...

I think this was an outing you had invited us to and we couldn't make it. Looks like we missed out!

The Jones Fam said...

We too are enjoying very mild weather. I'm wondering if I will ever need to put a jacket on myself or my children. I think Krissia doesn't need makeup, her skin is beautiful, and her eyes are so dark. I'm jealous!

The Perkins said...

I am so with you on loving the MILD weather.
What a fun little outing!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

Yeah, your kids have grown up way too fast. We loved your house and it was nice having dinner with you.

Photo Crazy! said...

I love fall and winter in St. George. I guess we will just have to come visit. Krissia is so beautiful. I really like her hair.