Friday, May 23, 2008

We've hit 18 months!


My beautiful, blond, baby boy turned 18 months old this week. Where does the time go?? Although toddlerhood is bringing it's typical challenges, the joy this little spirit brings into our home is more than worth it; we feel so lucky to have him as part of our family - even if it did take 10 years to get him here :)

MATHISON'S STATS
WEIGHT: 22 LBS (7%)
HEIGHT: 31.5" (25%)
TEETH: 8

THINGS THAT MATHISON LIKES
climbing (grr)
dancing to music
Yogos snacks
running away when someone asks him to come here
anything to do with trucks
slides (he even uses the backrest of our bathtub as one)
Baby Einstein videos
numbers and shapes (he can recognize 1-5 and a star and circle by sight)

Here are some recent pictures of our little guy:





5 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Boy how times flies! Is he flexing his muscles in the picture at the top right? And at the bottom right, is he sucking his thumb? What a cutie!

Shawnee and Tyson said...

I love that picture of him between the two wooden posts (or whatever it is...) He really is so adorable!! I need to come visit soon, because it's been way too long since I've see your family! I love you guys!

Natalie Kay said...

Del and Kim! I'm so happy to have found your blog! I hope everything is going okay, it sure looks like it is.

Love,
Natalie (Miller) Crockett

The Jones Fam said...

He is so cute! I love that he is a blondie. I bet you're glad he can go to nursury now!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It's Selena from Acclamation! I just got back in contact with Jared Jones and saw your link on his page. I know his wife is Kim's sister. Kinda fun! Just wanted to say hey and tell you that your tiny kids grew up into such good lookin' people and they sound like they are gorgeous on the inside too. I am so glad. It is amazing the transformation they have made in ten years. You two still look the same though! (And I'm not just blowin' smoke up you bumb!) You haven't aged a bit. Anyway, congrats on getting that award from the students Del. (Not a surprise) Some of my best memories ever are from times laughing my butt off with Accla friends and you. Thanks for that! Love you guys and feel free to visit my blog. (It's sorta ghetto, don't put much time into it.) proctorpeeps.blogspot.com
xo, selena