Thursday, May 15, 2008

School Spirit

How far would you go to show your school spirit? Would you go to school dressed like this?

I think some of us would; after all, many of those 60's styles are back in fashion. However, I'd bet that few of us would dare to go looking like THIS:

This was for crazy hair day - and yes, that is a flower pot (styrofoam) that is under Krissia's hair. She paid one of the students from CEU's cosmetology program to come and do it for her. It worked - she won the overall prize for the day :)

This is what her hair looked like when she took everything out

Afterwards, Krissia's hair was so stiff with paint and hairspray that it felt like you could take a strand and snap it right off. It took just as long to "undo" the hairdo as it did to put it together!

7 comments:

The Perkins said...

Krissia is so awesome! That hairdo is amazing!

Denise said...

Seriously, awesome!

The Andra Family said...

When you're Krissia, you can go to school dressed in anything and look great! The hair was unbelievable!

The Jones Fam said...

Wow! That is some crazy hair! I think it's awesome that she got so into it! Where did she get the 70's outfit from?

Sally said...

I am amazed at the flower pot hairdo! What creativity! It was fun to run into you guys this past weekend. I hope to see you when you visit Missy. Email me @ sallycwright@gmail.com and I will send you my phone # so we can get together.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Her hair looks amazing! Was she able to fit it into the car?

Shawnee and Tyson said...

Haha!! I love it!! And yes, I would go that far to show my school spirit... In fact I did! I remember I was one of the ONLY students who did crazy stuff like that, so I was a little embarrassed at first, but I got over it and kept showing my school pride :) I wish I would have taken pictures! You are awesome Kriss!!