Monday, May 19, 2008

Krissia Turns 15!!


Krissia had her birthday a few days ago; I can't believe my little girl is fifteen! She's really excited because she's now old enough to get her learner's permit. I'm just not ready to have two children driving - mentally or financially.

We held a family party for Krissia on Thursday morning before school. Her gift from Del and I was an I-pod.

Krissia seemed pretty excited to get it; she's been wanting one for a while now :)

On Saturday afternoon, Krissia invited several of her friends over (girls only) to play games and have a BBQ. Everyone seemed like they had a good time.


Here are 15 things I like about Krissia:
1)She is beautiful, inside and out
2)She's a tomboy like her mother
3)She's very mature for her age
4)She's an incredible athlete
5)She is a wonderful help around the house
6)She's a top student
7)She truly cares for other people
8)She's very goal-oriented
9)She's not afraid to stand up for what she believes in
10)She has a strong testimony of the gospel
11)When she does something, she gives it 100%
12)She's extremely outgoing
13)She is a very genuine person
14)She's eager to try new things
15)She is a good listener

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRISSIA - WE LOVE YOU!!!!

5 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Wow, 15! Watch out Kim, only one more year until you have guys knocking down your door wanting to date her! I love Krissia too and think she is beautiful and such a great neice!

The Andra Family said...

One thing I'd like to add to the top 15, is how great she is with kids. She seems to enjoy them, and she is a magnet to them. Infact, first thing I noticed in the first picture was that she had Mathison on her lap even while opening presents.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Happy Birthday Krissia! I really can't believe that she is 15 already. We all love her so much. Something I admire about her is how she treats Halli. It seems like Halli looks to her (seeing how they are the only "old" girls out of all the grandkids)and Krissia gives her her time and attention.

The Valentine Fam said...

Happy Happy Birthday Krissia! Looks like you had lots of fun. We love you too!

Shawnee and Tyson said...

Those 15 things you listed about Krissia - how true, each one!! She is such an amazing girl, and I can't believe she is growing up so fast! I remember how excited I was to have a little niece ( I was very young too), but I can still remember being so excited about her, and crying in Mrs. Wilson's Second grade class when I thought that she might have to be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life (because of her back problem)....wow time flies!! I love you Krissia!