Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

This guy was recently given cause to celebrate:



He and Krissia were in the kitchen together when I noticed a slight difference in their heights.  Last time we measured, Krissia had her brother by 1/2 inch.  But this time when I put the two of them back to back, Jefferson was taller.

We know Krissia is about 5'10" 1/2, so Jeff must be around 5'11".  I don't know if he's going to catch his dad or older brother (who are even at 6'1"), but at this point I think he's satisfied with knowing that he'll always be taller than his sister :)

This topic reminds me of this post from when our family lived in Price.  In it, I was lamenting how Krissia had just reached my height and would soon pass me up.  It's hard to believe it's happened again - this time, with my third child.  Before I know it, Mathison's turn will be here.  How do I keep these crazy kids from growing up?!

1 comment:

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I can't believe Jeff is that tall! At least I have hope that Micah's boys will never out grow me.