Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Clash of Kings Part Two

No, you didn't miss part one.

This also isn't a typo.

The "Clash of Kings" happened once before, when we were living in Price.  Jefferson told a few of his neighborhood friends about that event, and it was decided they host a second Clash of Kings - this time, in St. George.

There were 10 kids who participated, including Mathison.  He had his own little armor set, courtesy of his big brother.  I was grateful Jefferson decided to include him; Mathison had such a great time!

The boys met at a nearby park Saturday morning, and first thing on the agenda was getting armor made for everyone:

My two warriors:

Preparing for battle:


The battle begins:



The clash of kings:



A casualty on the field:
Mathison pretended to be dead several different times


It's amazing what you can do with some cardboard, a little tape...and a lot of imagination :)

5 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Oh my gosh, how cute it is that Mathison is part of that! He looks adorable in his little armor :) That was reallly nice of Jefferson to include him.

The Andra Family said...

Jefferson = The King of Duct Tape.

Shawnee and Tyson said...

I agree, that was sweet of Jeff to include him, and I think it is so fun that he does stuff like that! Such a creative and fun kid... young man....

McKay Missy and Boys said...

First of all, I love Mathison's dead pose, second I love that Jefferson included Matt in on the fun, and third I love that these 14 year old boys can still act like little boys. Very cute!

Matt, Kim, Barrick and Jakey Boy! said...

I think that there are still a few adults that like to role play as much as 14 year olds and younger kids! And I am not including myself in that comment. Jefferson is the man for taking his very younger brother with him to the "Clash". Good thing Mathison was only 'mostly dead'.